Enter NOW or miss out!
(More info below)
We at Accounts Geek have decided to hold our very first prize draw event in which we will have two prizes up on offer for any director of a limited company to possibly win by simply filling in the form below. That’s right no catch, no hidden fees it’s as simple as that. Fill in our form and in a few minutes you will have been entered into our prize draw and could have a chance of winning a £50 Amazon gift card or £100 discount on our accountancy services. Please ensure you read our Terms & Conditions before you enter.
- This prize draw (Prize Draw) is made on behalf of accounts Geek Limited (company number), with its registered office at 243 Harehills Lane, Leeds, LS8 3RG (Accounts Geek).
- You are eligible to enter the Prize Draw if you are a director of an active limited company registered in the United Kingdom, and you are 18 years or older.
- To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the Accounts Geek prize survey on the website www.accountsgeek.co.uk/prizedraw before November 30th 2021.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- Your entry must be received by Accounts Geek no later than 23:59 on 30th November 2021 BST – Accounts Geek can choose to extend this date at its discretion. You can only submit one entry into the Prize Draw per business.
- Accounts Geek will select two winners at random from all eligible entries on 30th November 2021. The winners will receive either a £50 Amazon voucher or £100 towards your annual accountancy fees for a limited company (Minimum accountancy fee £600). Prizes are not transferable, for sale, re-sale or auction and cannot be taken as cash. There is only one of each prize therefore winners will only receive one of the available prizes.
- If you’re a winner, Accounts Geek will contact you by email within 5 days of the draw to arrange delivery of the prize. If you don’t claim the prize within 10 days of Accounts Geek contacting you, you will forfeit your prize and Accounts Geek may allocate the prize to another eligible entry.
- Accounts Geek may be required to publish or make available details of the draw, including the surnames and counties of the winners. You can object to your details being published or made available, or reduce the amount of information published or made available, by emailing email@example.com – note Accounts Geek may still be required to provide your details to the Advertising Standards Authority.
- Accounts Geek’s decisions on all matters relating to the Prize Draw (including eligibility of entries and the operation of the prize draw) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Other than liability that Accounts Geek can’t exclude or limit by law, Accounts Geek has no liability to you (including liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage) in connection with the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw is governed by the laws of England and the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the Prize Draw.
- Following the registration to the prize draw you may be sent future offers and prizes via Email which you may opt out of at anytime.